|Pacific Time||Eastern Time||British Time||Central European Time||Japan Time|
|March 23 & 24, 2021 4:00 pm||March 23 & 24, 2021 7:00 pm||March 23 & 24, 2021 11:00 pm||March 24 & 25, 2021 0:00 am||March 24 & 25, 2021 8:00 am|
- Fuhito Kojma, Director, UTokyo Market Design Center, and Professor, the University of Tokyo
- Michihiro Kandori: Vice Director, UTokyo Market Design Center, and University Professor, the University of Tokyo
- Yuichiro Kamada: Associate Professor, UC Berkeley, and Global Fellow, the University of Tokyo
Venue: Zoom online
How to join: Pre-registration is required for Zoom meeting by noon, March 22 (Japan Time). Registration for the workshop has been closed.
Format: Each talk is 1 hour: the speaker has 45 minutes, which is followed by a 15-minute general audience discussion.
– Please join via the link 5 minutes before the session starts.
– This workshop will be held in English only, no interpreter available.
– Please show your full name when you participate.
– Please mute your microphone during speaker’s talk except for Q&A session.
– No taking pictures, recording audio and video.
– This workshop will be recorded for the purpose of posting on our report/website. The name and faces of the participants may be displayed in the recording.
The University of Tokyo Market Design Center（UTMD）
Graduate School of Economics, the University of Tokyo