(In principle) We hold a coffee hour every Tuesday afternoon for about one hour from 1:30 pm. The coffee hour is an opportunity for casual socializing, mainly with UTMD-related people. Whether you want to talk seriously about research ideas, exchange information on recent research topics, or just chat, you are welcome.
The intended participants are as follows:
– UTMD members (faculty, staff, and students)
– Faculty, staff, students, and visitors of the University of Tokyo
– Presenters of UTMD seminars and other seminars related to economics
– Others who have been invited by UTMD members (e.g., those interested in market design research, those who wish to consult informally about the practical use of market design, etc.)
If you would like to join but do not know any UTMD members, please contact market-design[at]e.u-tokyo.ac.jp in advance. (Please change “[at]” to “@”.)
Date and Time
Every Tuesday from 1:30 pm for about one hour
(The date and time may be changed due to university events. Please refer to the calendar below for the detailed schedule.)
Not disclosed to the public.
– If you are a faculty, staff, or student of the University of Tokyo, please visit this page after logging in with your UTokyo ECCS CloudMail.
– Otherwise, please refer to the UTMD member who invites you.
Participation is completely voluntary. You do not have to commit to coming regularly.
If someone does not understand Japanese (but does understand English, then please speak English.